Vaseline is a cheap and effective multitasking miracle cream and can be used to fix literally any beauty problem. Lets have a look at some of the best petroleum jelly Vaseline Beauty hacks.
Vaseline Beauty Hacks
VASELINE FOR BODY CARE
- It helps to grow Eye Lashes: Applying Vaseline to the eye lashes makes them grow. Get long and thick eyelashes without using mascara with the help of Vaseline. Simply take small amount of Vaseline and rub onto your eyelids and eyelashes regularly until you get the desired results.
- Tames unruly eyebrows: Apply some Vaseline over your arches and comb them to keep your unruly brows in place all day long.
- Soothes dry heels and hands: If you have dry and flaky heels and hands, then apply Vaseline on your feet before you go to bed, and cover them with cotton socks and Voila, you will wake up with ultra soft heels. For soft hands, rub some Vaseline to your hands and put on cotton gloves and you will wake up with smoother hands.
- Soothes dry cuticles: Dab Vaseline on all your fingers to soften and soothe cracked cuticles.
- Gives legs a glow: Mix Vaseline with your favorite liquid bronzer and spread the formula on your legs for a shiny look.
- Highlights cheekbones. If you are running out of highlighter and want to get a dewy look then simply dab some Vaseline on your cheekbones and brow bones also for a dewy finish.
- Removes lip stains: Simply apply vaseline on your lips and then remove the lipstick. Lips have sensitive and gentle skin, to exfoliate the same, mix Vaseline with some sugar and simple rub over your lips with your fingers.
- Exfoliates Lips: To get ultra soft and smooth lips, exfoliate them by applying Vaseline on the lips and let it rest for a bit and then with the help of a toothbrush, gently exfoliate lips and wipe them off with a soft cotton cloth.
- Make a DIY body scrub: Make your own body scrub at home by mixing Vaseline with some sea salt or sugar. Exfoliate your whole body with this scrub. Remember the larger grains, the more effective the scrub will be on rough body skin.
- Removes eyelash glue: Fake eyelashes look good but it can be quite tricky to get them off. Just smudge some Vaseline onto your lash line with the help of a cotton swab. After few minutes, peel it off carefully. This way false lashes will come off easily.
VASELINE FOR HAIR
- Hides split ends: If your hair looks dry and fried, then rub a small amount of Vaseline through your ends and fake smooth ends until you get a haircut. But please be careful while applying as using too much vaseline will make your hair greasy.
- Protects skin while hair coloring: Before coloring your hair, just apply some Vaseline to your hairline first to avoid color to seep into your forehead and stain your skin. Vaseline blocks the color from seeping into your skin.
- Treats Dry scalp: Scalp dryness leads to dandruff and applying Vaseline on scalp will make it a little less prone to dryness.
OTHER FAB USES OF VASELINE
- Aids in inserting earrings: You must have noticed that if you haven’t worn your earrings for a while then it becomes pretty hard to get them through the hole. So, next time, before you insert an earring, simply lubricate your ear lobes and the earrings with some Vaseline. After that, your earrings will slip right through in easily.
- Makes perfume lasts longer: If you want to make your perfume lasts longer on your skin, simply rub Vaseline to the area that you are going to spray your perfume and also on your wrists and behind the ears. This will let the fragrance last longer maybe throughout the day.
- Protects skin around Tattoo: Just apply some Vaseline on the tattooed skin to save it from ripping.
- To protect a sore nose: A runny nose often gets red and chapped. To treat this, just dab a bit of Vaseline around your nostrils to add moisture back.
- To open nail polish: Unable to unscrew the cap of nail polish? Make sure to spread Vaseline around the inside of the polish lid for super-easy opening next time you use it.
Much Love, Neha