Hello girls, I am back with a new post and it is all about My Envy Box May 2017 Unboxing & Review. I have received this beautiful My Envy Box for the month of May a couple of days back and the theme this month is Sip of Summer. Once again, this box is full of awesome and super cool products and this lovely My EnvyBox is surely one of the best and my most loved subscription boxes.
About MyEnvyBox: I really feel delighted every time I get this luxury box. If you subscribe to My Envy Box, then every month you will get the opportunity to receive up to five to six trial sized beauty products from top notch international & prestigious brands delivered to you right at your doorstep. Let me show you what all I have got in my May Month Subscription Box.
MRP of the Box : My Envy BoxFor subscibing, click
In May Month Edition, I got three full sized products, 1 deluxe & 3 sample size products.
1) A lovely box : The box is just so beautiful like always and oozes summer vibes. Its a bright green box with watermelon graphics printed all over it.
2) The Nature’s Co Mango Cream Body Wash – Priced at Rs 995 for 250 ml – It’s indeed a great body wash for summers. This mango creme body wash is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which helps to restore elasticity of the skin and makes it super soft and healthy. This body wash helps in regeneration of skin cells, restore elasticity and act as a protectant against the sun.
3) Cheryl’s DermaShade SPF 30 – Priced at Rs 550 for 50 gm – This sunblock uses active herbal extracts which provides advanced sun protection and anti aging skincare. It prevents skin darkening too.
4) GRECOBE The Green Coffee: Priced at Rs 70 for 5 Sachets/Rs 540 for 30 Sachets: This green coffee has coffee bean extracts that has strong anti oxidant properties. The brand claims that it helps in reducing the blood sugar levels and has an anti-diabetic effect. It helps in weight loss, as well as maintaining a healthy blood pressure level and appetite suppression.
5) Fuchsia Herbal Fusion Handmade Shampoo – Priced at Rs 450 for 100 ml- This is a handmade shampoo and contains herbal ingredients like Lemon Extracts, Aloe Vera, Brahmi, Shikakai, Amla Extracts and essential oils which helps in tackling hair related issues. It has a very refreshing mild fragrance and this shampoo helps in combating the problem of hair loss and dryness. Enriched with herbs, it provides hair nutrition while cleansing the scalp and conditions it.
6) L’Occitane En Provence Samples: L’OCCITANE Shea Butter Hand Cream is priced at Rs 96 for 3 ml and Rs 720 for 30 ml – L’OCCITANE is a premium luxury brand and this Shea butter Hand cream consists of honey, almond extracts & coconut oil mixed with Shea butter to create this lovely effective formula which are boon for dry skin. L’OCCITANE Shea Butter Hand Cream nourishes, protects and soothes your hands and make them super soft.
Reine Blanche Illuminating Cream: Priced at Rs 95 for 1.5 ml and Rs 4590 for 50 ml: This Illuminating Cream is formulated with the Reine Blanche complex, made with the extracts of natural origin and Vitamin C. It offers a complete brightening effect.
Reine Blanche Illuminating Serum: This is priced at Rs 91 for 1 ml and Rs 4590 for 30 ml – This Illuminating Serum, formulated with the Reine Blanche complex, made with the natural botanical derivatives, and Vitamin C, is designed to improve 3 dimensional qualities of skin : evenness, luminosity and skin texture.
7) Omorfee Be Exotic Mellow Drizzle Toner-Priced at Rs 799 for 100 ml: Omorfree Drizzle Toner is an ideal one for normal skin that needs optimum moisture, astringent effect and nourishment. This toner is enriched with sour honey, witch hazel, rose hydrosol, aloe vera, various essential oils,and paraben free preservatives. Just spritz the toner all over your cleansed face and allow it to get soaked into your skin.
Do I ecommend My Envy Box?
Yes, a Big yes! I highly recommend My Envy subscription box to you all! This is out an out a total luxury beauty box and this May month My Envy box is based on summer skin & hair care theme. Overall, I got three full sized products, 1 deluxe & 3 sample size products for Rs 850 in May Month Edition. Once again, packaging is extremely beautiful. It’s a great deal at this price tag and overall the box has products of value above /- and I am pretty happy with everything I have got!
So, what are you waiting for? You too order your May Month My Envy box and start pampering your body with its luxurious products. It is a fabulous deal as the total cost of the products is almost thrice the price of the box. If you love trying luxurious products, then this month’s box is a total must have!
Now I am eagerly awaiting my next month subscription box.
Also Read: MY ENVY BOX APRIL 2017 UNBOXING & REVIEW
Thank you for stopping by !
Much Love, Neha
* Content written by me and all photos belong to me, kindly don’t replicate/reproduce.