I absolutely love the concept of subscription boxes as I love unraveling surprises. So when I received my first My Envy Box, I was pretty much exhilarated to see a box full of luxury products. Today I am going to review My Envy Box March Month for you all. This month theme is ‘Relax. Renew. Refresh’.
Let me start by saying that I am absolutely mesmerized by the outer box packaging. This is indeed a very beautiful subscription box filled with products which are newly launched in the Indian market. It’s a white box with flowers drawn on the top of the box and My Envy Box carved in gold. Let me show you what all I have got in my March Month Subscription Box.
If you subscribe to My Envy Box, then every month you will get the opportunity to receive up to five trial sized beauty products from top notch international & prestigious brands delivered to you at your doorstep.
MRP of the Box : box ) ( Subscribe
Products I received in My Envy Box March Month
- Essence – Lip Liner – Full Size- (Priced at Rs. 129 for 1 g)
- Wikka Beauty Potion – Full size- (Priced at 5 g)
- Eyova Hair Oil- Full Size- (Priced at 50 ml)
- Neemli Coffee & Cocoa Body Wrap- Full Size (Priced at 75 g)
- Gardner Street Tea – Glow- Three Sachets (Priced at Rs. 450 for 20 silken sachets)
- All Good Scents – 2 ml Vials- (Priced at Rs. 1190 for 50 ml of each variant)
1) Essence – Lip Liner ( Price is Rs 129 for 1 g) : I have received a full sized lip liner in beautiful Honey Berry pink Shade. The lip liner has a very smooth texture, it glides on easily and contours my lips with perfection. The color payoff is absolutely amazing. I am very impressed with the quality of Essence lip liner, it is smudge-proof and prevents my lipstick from feathering and bleeding and hence my lipstick lasts longer.
2) Wikka Beauty Potion Full size- Priced at 5 g: Wikka has introduced a beauty potion with Aloe Vera and Avocado, that leaves your skin feeling replenished and exquisite. Patchouli and Chamomile German Essential oils present in this will help in reducing the appearance of age spots, fine lines and wrinkles making you feel younger each day. The cream is off white in color and has more of a gel-like consistency. I love this cream, it gets absorbed in my skin quickly, hydrates it and does a great job of providing moisture. Also, its amazing fragrance lingers on for long.
3) Eyova Hair Oil- Price is 50 ml : This is a full sized product and I was very much excited to try this from the moment I laid my hands on it. Eyova hair oil has the goodness of eggs which provides the required nutrition to the hair and make them healthy. This is a therapeutic oil and acts like a topical supplement which helps fight as well as prevent hair problems. Indeed the best hair oil for dry and damaged hair, and the best part is there is no side effects of using it. This I have used this and let me tell you that this oil is pretty impressive and my hair feels so soft and manageable after its use. It is non-messy, easy to apply and provides deep conditioning to my hair strands and helps in arresting hair fall and stimulates hair growth too.
4) Neemli Coffee & Cocoa Body Wrap- Price is 75 g: This is a new brand for me and is a full sized product. I love bath and beauty products a lot so I was quite excited on receiving this body wrap from Neemli. This body wrap contains coffee, cocoa and Bentonite clay. While Coffee and Cocoa decrease puffiness and improves complexion, Bentonite clay is abundant in minerals which help in removing toxins from the skin pores. You can use this wrap on your body as well as on face. This product seems quite promising and I can’t wait to use it.
5) Gardner Street Tea – Glow- Price is Rs 450 for 20 silken sachets : Being a tea lover, I am very ecstatic to have received three sachets worth Rs 70 in this subscription box. In today’s crazy world, Gardner Street Glow Tea can be your Elixir of youth. This tea has a floral blend of high quality, anti-oxidant rich green tea and ‘Nature’s Botox’, also known as hibiscus, which is sure to leave your skin clear and your hair shining.
6) All Good Scents – Vials- Price is Rs 1190 for 50 ml of each variant: I have heard a lot about All good scents so I was very happy to see two lovely sample sizes of rose and jasmine fragrances. I am so delighted to have recieved these two lovely vails. Both the fragrances are floral, and totally apt for this spring season and matches with the spring theme of the subscription box. Vials is a Homegrown Perfume Brand. The Rose fragrance is a symphony of Roses, Lily of Valley, Lotus and Vanilla that create a classic romance together. While, the Jasmine exhibits Oriental notes of jasmine, citrusy blend of mandarin touched with warm, spicy notes of cloves and cinnamon. I totally love both these fragrances from All good Scents.
Do I recommend My Envy Box March Month?
Yes, a Big yes! I highly recommend My Envy subscription box to you all! This is out an out a total luxury beauty box. Overall, there are four full sized and two sample sized products in March month subscription box. This box has an excellent mix of high end products with a mix of fragrances, bath and beauty products, skin care products, hair care products , makeup and beverages. Packaging is extremely beautiful too. It’s a great deal at this price tag and overall the box has products of value above /- and I am pretty happy with everything I have got!
So, what are you waiting for? You too order your March Month My Envy box and start pampering your body with its luxurious products. It is a fabulous deal as the total cost of the products is almost thrice the price of the box. If you love trying luxurious products, then this month’s box is a total must have!
What do you think about My Envy Box? What was your favorite discovery this month?
Now I am eagerly awaiting my next month subscription box.
Thank you for stopping by !
Much Love, Neha
* Content written by me and all photos belong to me, kindly don’t replicate/reproduce.