MARCH 2017 FAB BAG REVIEW : GO, GET IT GIRL
Hey girls, today I am going to review my March month Fab Bag and the theme this month is ‘Go, Get It Girl’.
About FAB BAG: The Fab Bag is a beauty subscription service driven by a team of beauty specialists, experts, and addicts for making high-quality beauty products for beauty enthusiastic women who are looking for great products but do not have enough time, access or resources to try out and experience all that is available. The Fab Bag team works in association with brands to select three or more amazing products exclusively customized for each member and send them in a delightful bag to her doorstep every month so that she never has to make the expensive mistake of buying products that do not work for her! FAB BAG delivers the best of beauty and makeup products once a month, customized just for you.
Let me show you what all I have received in March month FabBag:
MRP: Rs.599/- per month
Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick 09 – Deep Red
Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer – 009 – Bowl of Berries
Kronokare Flower Powder – Face Toner
Moha Herbal Shower Gel
Ayorma SPF 40 Sun Block
Natural Co. Sandalwood – Turmeric Anti-Blemish Cream
1) Bag: Let’s start with the bag. It’s a beautiful faux leather wrislet bag in orange shade. It comes with a chain closure and the quality of this bag is good. Overall, a great pouch to stuff in your makeup essentials.
2) Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick 09 – Deep Red – Price is Rs 180- This is a full-size product. This time, I had the option to choose from four Seduction Lipsticks, and I chose deep red shade for me. I love this shade, the texture is creamy with good pigmentation and the formula is hydrating as well.
3) Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer – 009 – Bowl of Berries – Price is Rs 199: This is a full-size product. Since I love Sugar Cosmetics, so I got so excited when I saw a nail paint from Sugar Cosmetics again this month. This nail lacquer is a new launch from Sugar and is indeed a very pretty shade.
4) Moha Herbal Shower Gel-Price is Rs.105 for 100 ml: I got a 30ml sample size. I have heard a lot about Moha Products and this is the first time I am going to try it. This shower gel has a very refreshing citrus fragrance and is perfect for summers.
5) Kronokare Flower Powder – Face Toner- Rs 295/- for 100 ml: I received a 55 ml sample size bottle. The toner comes in a spray bottle. This face toner is made of pure distilled flower water, combining the purifying property of lavender with the repairing property of Neroli and YlangYlang. This toner helps in shrinking pores and makes skin supple and illuminated. It has a refreshing and mild floral fragrance.
6) The Ayorma Sun Block: Price is Rs.349 for 50 ml: I got a sample size product of this one. This is infused with SPF 40 which penetrates deep into your sun-sensitive skin to optimize your skin’s defense mechanism. It has a herbal smell and good texture and gets absorbed into the skin easily.
7) The Nature’s Co. Sandalwood – Turmeric Anti Blemish Cream – Now get blemish-free skin with Nature’s Co sandalwood cream. This helps to reduce acne scars.
The total value of the products comes to around Rs.700-725
Overall, I am so glad to have received this March 2017 Fab Bag. It’s no secret that I absolutely love subscription boxes and Fabbag is definitely one of the best. Yes, I totally recommend FAB BAG to all you girls. Products in March month fabbag are amazing and I am loving each one of them. I love the nail paint from Sugar cosmetics a lot.
Now I am eagerly awaiting for my next month Fab Bag. So girls, what are you waiting for? You too subscribe to fabbag and start enjoying the goodies. For Subscribing, click here.
For subscribing, here is the information
Rs. 599- for one month subscription/Rs. 1,499- for a 3 months subscription/ Rs. 2,699- for a half yearly subscription/ Rs. 4,799- for an annual subscription.