Today I am going to review Happy Hamper Subscription Box for you all! Well, until now I have tried so many subscription boxes and I just love discovering the new ones. I really love the whole concept of subscription boxes for it is a great way of trying newly launched products at a small price. My Happy Hamper subscription box came with some really great products. I got August Month Happy Hamper Subscription Box at a price of Rs 699 and it came stuffed with beauty and skincare products worth Rs 1600.
Happy Hamper Subscription Box is a subscription box which ships 5 full sized beauty products along with a surprise accessory gift every month.
It is different from other subscription boxes in the sense that Happy Hamper is partially personalized with questions related to your skin & hair type as well as your skin concerns at the time of placing the order. August month subscription box is a mixed bag full of stuff that includes hair care and skincare products from brands like The Nature’s Co, Veda, Iraa etc.
MRP of the Box: subscribe your box go to happyhamper.in and
Let me show you what all I got in this month’s edition
1) A cute box and a Rakhi : All the products came neatly placed in a cute box which can be used later on for storing trinklets. I also got a very lovely Rakhi alongside a personal note in this box as a surprise gift!
2) Veda Essence Calendula Rosemary Shea Butter Soap: Priced at Rs 210 for 125 gm bar, this handcrafted soap is enriched with natural ingredients like Shea Butter, Calendula, Rosemary. These heals dry skin, lightens dark spots and improves skin complexion. It’s a great soap which helps to prevents signs of aging and treats acne. The best part is it is 100% Chemical and parabens free, contains no artificial color & is PH Balanced. Also, it is suitable for all skin types.
3) Pratha French Rose Refreshing Bath Salt: Priced at Rs 170 for 50 gm pack, this Refreshing Bath Salt contains 84 essential minerals that helps in making your skin soft and also helps in efficiently detoxing the entire body. It contains Magnesium which helps to improve nerve function, reduces inflammation, improves blood flow throughout the body.
4) The Nature’s Co. Multi-Vitamin Facial Massage Cream: Priced at Rs 695 for 50ml, this is a great multivitamin facial massage cream in August month Subscription box. This cream has goodness of Vitamin A, C and E, which helps to keep skin soft, supple and firm. I really love this cream and it makes my skin look so fresh and hydrated.
5) Iraa Instasheen Conditioning Hair Mist: Priced at Rs 265 for 100 ml, this is a great spray on conditioning Hair Mist which helps to make your tresses beautiful and shiny and add fragrance to your hair without damaging it. This hair mist renders an instant sheen to the locks and detangles hair at the same time. This mist contains natural extracts of apple and green tea too. The apple extract acts as an anti oxidant, provides shine, enhances lustre and softens hair. The green tea extract volumnizes and promotes healthy scalp. Overall, I really love this mist and the best part is it is alcohol and sulphate free.
6) Fuschia- Herbal fusion Shampoo: Priced at Rs 250 for 50 ml bottle, this Herbal Fusion Shampoo from Fuschia is paraben free and consists of 9 ayurvedic herbs that claim to reduce hair fall and bring back shine to your dull hair. It is suitable for all hair types, be it oily, dry or normal.
Do I recommend Happyhamper Subscription Box ?
Yes! I highly recommend Happy Hamper Subscription Box to you all! I got five full sized products in August month subscription box. This box has an excellent mix of skincare and hair care products. If you are looking for a subscription box which offers products containing natural ingredients, then try Happy Hamper subscription box. Packaging is good too. It’s a great deal at this price tag and overall the box has products of value above and I am pretty happy with everything I have got!