Indian Women are blessed with long hair and hence they have plethora of options when it comes to choosing the right hairstyle as per the occasion. Whether it’s festival time like Diwali and Eid,evening party, birthday or a wedding, Ethnico app has the best Hairstyles for Girls for every occasion. Here you will fins a wide variety of hairstyle which go well with ethnic wear Whether you are looking for a simple and cool hairdo with few strands falling on your face or a more embellished look with flowers, accessories and waves, Ethnico app is there for your help. No doubt, traditional Outfits always brings out the best in you.
Jazz up your entire look by wearing a saree or traditional outfit and add a modern twist to your look with a modern and ultra stylish hairstyle. Check out Ethnico app and you will start following their suggested trends for sure. Have a look at some of the best hairstyles to go with Ethnic wear by Ethnico.
1. Bun with a Puff Hairstyle: My first choice of hairstyle to wear with a traditional ethnic wear or saree would be a bun. A beautiful buns complements well with all the ethnic attires.
Classic high bun or chignons: This hairstyle is perfect for traditional events as well as wedding occasions. This hairstyle looks best with a Saree or Lehenga. Just go for a neat bun and puff up the front portion of your hair for the voluminous look. The puff will add volume to your hair and hence make your face look longer and neck slender. Team your look with a traditional jewelry and you are done. You can also decorate the bun with beautiful flowers and other hair accessories.
Messy bun: This bun looks equally good with a saree and can jazz up your entire look. Make a messy front poof and secure it with the help of bobby pins. After that, just tie up the rest of your hair in a messy bun and pin it.
Messy side bun : Comb your hair back into a low ponytail at the side of your neck and after that, start twisting your hair and then wrap it around a low bun. Front poof side buns are quite popular too.
Buns Hairstyles have been in fashion since a long time and no doubt look absolutely mesmerizing on Indian brides too. With buns, all the hair accessories like maang tikka, jhummar looks amazing too. To make a bun more beautiful, you can decorate it with flowers, pearls and crystal hair pins. This hairstyle is very easy to make and suits almost all the face shapes.
2. Royal Hair Updo: Another one is a Royal hair updo which looks very good with traditional sarees.
3. Half Up Half Down Hairstyle: This hairstyle is preferred by many girls and look absolutely amazing with sarees as well as salwar suits. All you have to do is to simply comb your hair and then take the front portion of your hair from above the ears and pull them in the middle and secure with it with the help of bobby pins.
4. Front poof and Pony Hairstyle : Front poof and a pony hairstyle looks good with saree. It is a go to hairstyle for many women.
5. Side Swept Curls: This hairstyle looks great with ethnic wear and it’s quite easy to carry too. Just curl your hair and sweep hair to one side and secure back of the hair with bobby pins.
6. Loose Waves/Curls Hairstyle: This type of hairstyle look good with saree as well as salwar suits and shararas. Also, Brides who want to keep a minimal and natural look can go for this type of hairstyle. Loosely done up waves and curls look beautiful and bouncy. Let the hair fall on your shoulder from either one or both sides.
7. Side Braid Hairstyle: The side braid hairstyle can never go out of fashion. Whether you are a bride or going to some traditional event, simply keep braid on one side and . You can choose from Fishtail braid, Dutch or French braids.
8. Twisted Hairstyle: This type of hairstyle looks very smart and trendy and goes well with all your ethnic wear.
9. Side straight Hair: Straight hair looks absolutely amazing with ethnic wear outfits like saree and make you look classy and fashionable. If you want to try something very simple then leave your straight hair open.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading it!
IF YOU LOVED READING THIS, THEN FOLLOW THE AMAZING ETHNICO APP.