Hey girls, today I am going to review my February month Fab Bag for you. Come and lets explore together what all I have received in my February bag. Oh bytheway, this month theme is ‘The Pucker Up’.
About FAB BAG: The Fab Bag is a beauty subscription service driven by team of beauty specialists, experts and addicts for making high quality beauty products for beauty enthusiastic women who are looking for great products but do not have enough time, access or resources to try out and experience all that is available. The Fab Bag team works in association with brands to select three or more amazing products exclusively customized for each member and send them in a delightful bag to her doorstep every month, so that she never has to make the expensive mistake of buying products that do not work for her! FAB BAG delivers the best of beauty and makeup products once a month, customized just for you.
Let me show you what all I have received in February month Bag :
1) One white Pucker Up Bag : I always start by reviewing about the bag first. Ok, so this month’s bag is cute and sturdy with lip marks printed all over it. I am surely going to make it my travel pouch.
2) Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 06 – Tangerine Queen (Orange Coral) – Full Sized – Rs 499 : Ok, when this time I got a mail from Fabbag about choosing the shade of my choice from the ten newly launched Sugar Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick shades, I chose this bold Tangerine Queen shade in Coral Orange. This is indeed one of the most beautiful lip shade I have ever seen. Its a beautiful liquid lipstick with a matte finish and just one swipe is enough to get a rich opaque pigmentation. A great product with a great staying power. It doesn’t dry out my lips and stays for five to six hours without feathering. The best part is it contains a generous amount of Vitamin E and is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
3) Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral & Flirty Blush in Cherry- 50 ml for Rs 299- Sample Travel Pack : Dry shampoos are indeed our best friend when we are traveling or when we need a quick fix for the unwashed hair. I got Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry and the fragrance of this one is so seriously flirty and floral. Batiste dry shampoo is one of the best dry shampoo that I have used so far. It refreshes my hair and gives them instant freshness and volume boost.
4) Just Herbs Lively Clean Honey Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Gel Sample Size-50 ml for Rs 230: This honey exfoliating cleansing gel is infused with very tiny granules for exfoliation and cleanses the face well. I have used this one and its great. It has a refreshing light fragrance that feels very soothing. Also, it’s free from parabens and SLS.
5) Matra Holistic Lip Care in Kiwi – Full Sized – Rs 199 : Matra lip care revolution is a 100% natural lip balm with natural pigments. Enriched with the goodness of castor oil, shea butter and almond oil, this lip care balm nourishes the lips and keep it moisturized.
For subscribing, here is the information
Rs. 599- for one month subscription/Rs. 1,499- for a 3 months subscription/ Rs. 2,699- for a half yearly subscription/ Rs. 4,799- for an annual subscription.