Hey girls, today post is about April 2017 Fab Bag Review – ‘Spring Fling’. The theme this month is ‘Spring Fling’. This lovely Fab Bag got me very excited and let me tell you that I love when a box full of awesome products reach out to me every month. If you are still wondering what’s a Fab Bag is, then read on a bit about it first.
About FAB BAG:
The Fab Bag is a beauty subscription service driven by a team of beauty specialists, experts, and addicts for making high-quality beauty products for beauty enthusiastic women who are looking for great products but do not have enough time, access or resources to try out and experience all that is available. The Fab Bag team works in association with brands to select three or more amazing products exclusively customized for each member and send them in a delightful bag to her doorstep every month so that she never has to make the expensive mistake of buying products that do not work for her! FAB BAG delivers the best of beauty and makeup products once a month, customized just for you.
Let me show you what all I have received in my April month FabBag:
MRP: Rs 599/- per month
Sugar As Nude As It Gets SPF 15 Compact-01 Latte- Rs 699
Sand For Soapaholics Monkey Bar Bathing Soap- (Rs 325 for 100 g)
Ayorma Radiance Glow Deep Exfoliator 10g (Rs 499 for 100 gms)
Hedonista Fresh Face Scrub -25 ml (Rs 1045 for 105 gms)
1) Bag: Let’s start with the bag again. The bag is a vintage floral pink one and it goes perfectly with the Spring theme. The bag is strong, and quality is great. It indeed oozes cute spring vibes and the shape is awesome too. Overall, it’s a perfect pouch to stuff in your makeup essentials.
2) Sugar As Nude As It Gets SPF 15 Light Compact 01 Latte – Rs 699 : This is a new launch by Sugar Cosmetics and is priced at Rs 699. Try Sugar recently launched 3 new compacts. I received a full sized Compact powder in 01 Latte shade according to my skin complexion. The packaging is absolutely awesome. The powder comes in a sturdy matte black box with an in-built mirror and of course, a sponge. I loved this compact as it renders a natural matte finish to my skin and the coverage is great too. Its Paraben-free, Oil and Mineral-oil free and Nano-ingredient free. I highly recommend it!!
3) Sand For Soapaholics Bathing Bar- Rs 275 for 100 g : This one is a beautiful transparent soap perfect for your beautiful soft skin. Made from the combination of Oatmeal, coconut oil and Bananas, it helps to wash away the dirt and grime from the skin. It has a heavenly fragrance!
4) Ayorma Radiance Glow Deep Exfoliator 10 g (Rs 499 for 100 gm): This one is a sample sized product. It’s a deep exfoliator and has a beautiful fragrance and I can’t wait to try it.
5) Hedonista Fresh Face Scrub – 25 ml (Rs 1045 for 105 gm): This one is again a sample sized product ! Let me tell you that this fresh coconut scrub has got a very strong fruity fragrance which I absolutely love. The best part is its handmade and totally natural. All you have to do is to massage this scrub gently on your face for a minute or two and after that, rinse it.
Overall, April 2017 Fab Bag Review – ‘Spring Fling’ has 4 products, One full sized product and rest samples. Total value of all the products in this month’s bag is somewhere around Rs 1300 /- which is quite nice. The bag is lovely and the products are awesome!
But I really liked MARCH 2017 FABBAG REVIEW : GO, GET IT GIRL more as it came stuffed with makeup products.
I really loved the Sugar Compact powder included in this bag. Girls, if you too want to try the newly launched Try Sugar Compact powder, then go for this month’s bag!
Hey my lovely readers, that’s not all! I have got a super cute offer for all my lovely stylistas.
Use “INSTYLE10” at checkout to get 10% off on 3, 6 or 12-month Fab Bag Subscription
Valid only till 30th April
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Much Love, Neha
*Content written by me and photos belong to me, kindly don’t replicate/reciprocate.